Friday, December 24, 2010

Lighting Portfolio

Mrs. A taught us that great portraits have the photographer in them. So I went with that as my theme. These images represent skills/lifestyles I either have or will have. I represented these skills through people that have the skills/lifestyle I will have.

First: I'm a carhop at a local Sonic.
sonic

Chelcie Belcher, 18 of Bowling Green, Ky. is a carhop at Sonic. Belcher has worked part time at Sonic for one year. Belcher says," Rolling around on skates make this fast food job way more fun than any other part time job."

Second: My ultimate dream part time job would be a barista.
Toned1square-horz

Hilary Staff, 25 of Atlanta, Ga., has been a barista for over a year and is still learning. Staff says," Training taught me the basics, the skills come from alot of free time. I am still learning."

Third: I am a poor swimmer. One day I will be a great swimmer.
Swimmer

Zack Payne, 20, a junior from Tyrone, Ga., is a member of the WKU swim team. Payne swims the butterfly stroke and has been doing that stroke his entire 11 year career. Payne says," Its the hardest to swim, so I love it but I also hate it."

Fourth: As a kid I wanted to be a lifeguard.
Lifeguard

Leanne Jones, 25 of Bowling Green, Ky, has been a lifeguard for 10 years. Jones says, " I've been a lifeguard for 10 years now and I have not saved a life or use my lifeguard skills. I will one day. Its good and a bad thing."

Fifth: Throughout high school, I secretly wanted to be our school mascot.
Mascot

Ashley Edwards, 17, of Bowling Green, Ky, has dreamed since 6th grade of becoming the Greenwood High Gater. Only seniors are allowed to be the mascot. Edwards was asked her senior year to become the school's mascot. " Being the Gater is a dream come true."

Sixth: In sixth grade, I experienced my first ballet performance. From that point on I have always wanted to learn the art of dance.
dancer

Justin Ayer, 21, a senior musical theater major at Western Kentucky University, has been dancing for four years. Ayer says," Jazz has become my favorite of all the dances we are taught at Western. The free form dance just makes me want to move."

Seventh: After spending time with my story, The radical faerie lifestyle is now a part of my lifestyle.
Radical Faerie

Ian Ribbon Cambell, 43 of Woodbury, Tenn., is a radical faerie. "Radical faerie's are queer, hippy, pagan's," says Cambell. Ribbon is his faerie name of 17 years. Ribbon has lived in Woodbury for 18 years off the grid.

Eighth: My ultimate dream is to be a photojournalist.
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment